Thursday, July 15, 2010

SAVE THE SITE! no im serious!!

OK as you know we posted a request for help months ago and we managed to recruit one extra person. however, unfortunately, for personal reasons, he dropped out of the team and now we're back to square one. SO....CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE HELP US!??! otherwise i'll have to consider closing the site.

just send an email to biscuitl0verr@gmail.com

(yes, the 'o' is a zero)

anyways just read the save the site post below and we'll get back to you asap!

thanks heaps and SO sorry for not updating. once we get more help the site will be up and running again just like old times!

thanks for supporting us guys!

9 comments:

  1. hey guys do you have a twitter account? i could promote you guys from there ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would help...but I know absolutely nothing about anything technical. :/ I hope someone comes through and helps though! I really love this site!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i could help, forgive me:( forgive all of us cause i love ur site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't give up!
    i could help maybe lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi i keep trying to send you e-mails to you but it wont work :( so i guess i could tell you here?

    So i was wondering if i could help to save the site? if you tell me how i will try to the best of my ability to help you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could try and help....once the winter season comes along I'm going to be super busy but I could probably upload during nights or something...

    ReplyDelete
  7. is this site still alive?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is anyone there?!?! come baaaaack PLEASEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  9. are you never coming back >:

    ReplyDelete